Saturday, August 8, 2009

Tonight I'm finding refuge at my friends' house. Tornadoes are swirling around the twin cities, not really sure what they are up to. So, I packed up and relocated to a place that seems more tornado ready. As in, they have a basement that doesn't freak me out. And that I wouldn't have to share with my pot-smoking neighbors at a moments notice.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Life has been moving along at a good pace... I would consider myself settled in the apartment, which is nice. I really do love it. Just the way it is.

August is not about being home, though. That does make me feel a little drained, but soon it will be done and I can begin the process of settling into fall.

Fall. Wow. Too soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ash! i didn't know there were tornadoes all in minnesota last night, wow. i am glad you were safe and sound. :) it has been so long since we have talked! my mom and sisters are here with us but leave to MN tomorrow morning, so things will be going back to normal. anyways, i wanted to say hi and hope things are going well for you. :)