Thursday, August 21, 2008

I love getting my hair cut. Not only do I feel all fresh and new (and looking quite good), but I LOVE talking to my stylist! I've only been to her once before today, but we have hit it off and I think we have a long, healthy relationship in front of us. It's like finding a good doctor or dentist... you don't want someone you don't connect with, even if they are awesome at their "trade". Sometimes it's just nice to vent about life to someone who doesn't know anything about your life. I think stylists and nurses have a lot in common. Hey, if this whole RN thing doesn't work out, I can always trade in my sterile gloves and gauze for a pair of shears and volumizing tonic.

2 comments:

C.B. said...

Watch out....
Our Stylists know us best!!!
Cheaper than a shrink...
Enjoy... and tip well!!!

C.B.

mamasflyin said...

You make me laugh!
Mom