Saturday, November 1, 2008

I am tired. Not sure by what, or who, but I have this feeling that it is the cummulation of lots of things. Usually, I can deal with physical tired. But lately it is impossible to just feel one kind of tired. It most often appears with emotional fatigue and on early mornings like this, when it is still dark outside. I think most of this "unexplained" weariness is due mostly to my lack of life coordination. Balancing work and life is much harder than I'd like it to be. Maybe that has to do with my current work situation. Or maybe it has to do with my current life situation. Neither are ideal. What do you do when work is stressful, home is stressful, and the only thing that will accept you unconditionally is your oversized quilt? I guess you fill your travel mug with tea, go to work, and try to not mess up your makeup too badly.

1 comment:

C.B. said...

Ashlee...
It has been inspiring to read how you are questioning and developing into "you". You do know that you are right where you should be at this age and time of your life, right?

C.B.