Thursday, July 10, 2008

Yesterday was more about (wo)man-made beauty. Today, I decided to enjoy being outside. There is a park called Hidden Falls & ever since learning about it I've been so intrigued by the name - the fact that these falls are hidden made me want to find them all the more! So, I set off with my walking shoes and camera. About 45 min into my unsuccessful exploration, I stopped two fellow walkers and asked them if they knew how to find these mysteriously located falls. Apparently, they aren't even in the park, but rather several miles south of where I was! Go figure. So, I detoured and sat defeated on the bank of the Mississippi. It was pretty & uneventful, here are some pictures....





















3 comments:

C.B. said...

A...
Love the pensive look... "Where oh where is the mystery water falls?" But those roots... the tree ones... how cool are those? You are quite creative... the shoe picture... very good.... enjoyed it....

CB from S.P.

Ariel said...

LOOOOOOVE the pics! You have a new hobby-- did you know that? Glad that you enjoyed yourself despite the lack of waterfalls. Isn't that just how things go?

mamasflyin said...

Ashlee,

The pictures are GREAT! Thank you for sharing. You may like to have a hobbby now that you are all grown up, photography just might be your creative avenue. Love, Mom